A meztelen jógás nő színesben tért vissza
Nude Yoga Girl, vagyis a meztelen jógás nő már egy ideje csodás fotókat posztol nagyon híres Instagram-oldalára. Nyilván a meztelen jóga műfaja baromira érdekli az embereket, bennünket is. Korábban csak fekete-fehér képeket tett fel magáról a több mint félmillió követővel büszkélkedő meztelen jógás csaj. Féltem, hogy a színes képek nem lesznek majd annyira szépek, mint a fekete-fehérek, de szerencsére nagyon klasszak ezek a fotók is.
I'm used to live in uncertainty. I think many of us do because of different reasons: money situations, diseases, temporary work, no work… I mainly because of places where I'm living/working and traveling. For the last ten years I've lived month by month almost all the time – many times day by day too. People may think how exciting when your future is so open, when anything can happen. Yes, I like it mostly too and it was my choice. ❤ But I can tell it's also annoying and worrying sometimes because you never know where you're going to be and it's hard to plan anything with others. It's also always packing, actually many times I'm unpacking and packing again at the same time. And it's not easy to make a home and routines and friends when you don't spend enough time for that. ❤ I try to enjoy situations and mostly I think “It's not like this for an eternity.” I guess?! But today I got reminded that sometimes I just have to make decisions, like in the morning when I booked flight tickets for this weekend. I thought about this already for weeks: Where I'm going and when, for how long I'm going to stay etc.. This takes a lot of energy and time especially because I change my mind all the time. ❤ Making decisions is a good skill. I think things happen when the time is right and we can trust also the unknow. But I can't be passive. Usually I listen to my intuition and trust what it says. But sometimes it says nothing, like today. I don't know if I made a good decision but I think the main thing was to make one. Now I feel good because I don't have to think anymore about what to do. Maybe we just have to make decisions even if we aren't 100% sure?! ❤️
#behindthescenes I hide once I hear the voices, he doesn't have to. And he even decides to take a photo of me! ❤️ Can I be sure that there aren't people around when we are shooting!? ❤ 99% of our photos have been shot in private areas or in studio. Of course, this limits locations a lot. ❤ Then the other 1% we have been a bit crazy, we just checked no one is around (apparently not well enough in this case) and quickly I take my dress/jacket/bathrobe off and then a few snaps. Because of nice photos I would be ready to do a lot… Only things that I'm not, is something really dangerous or things that can offend other people. And seeing a naked person in a place where you wouldn't expect can be that case! So no, I'm not prepared to shoot when others can clearly see me. ❤ But sometimes we have to take those small risks in life for another kind of end result.
We all have some bad habits. I leave things after me and I’m quick to make a mess! I never take completely free days off from work. I answer to private facebook messages usually very late. I schedule too many things for a single day because I think that different tasks take shorter than they actually do. And when I’m stressed, I repeat and say my to-do list out loud instead of taking the time to write it down. Another bad habit is that I take just bites from cookies, cakes, bread, cheese etc. and leave the rest in the package. Not very nice for the one who goes after them next.???? ❤ Many bad habits aren't maybe so bad that we would see reason to change them. It takes a lot of patience and effort to change habits! We know what we should do to correct them but where can we find the motivation? ❤️ Now after our trip in Bali, I have so much energy that I want to try and get rid off my bad habits. A rest period makes wonders!???? ❤ What is your bad habit!? ❤ Thank you @wapadiume for the relaxing stay. #bali #ubud
I will remember this morning for a long time. We went early to this waterfall, me and him. It was quiet, no one else anywhere. So peaceful that we decided to take a picture. Quickly a few jumps and some poses, lenses changing and different angles… The voices, the nature, the feeling of water and sun on my skin. When I focus I loose the sense of time and place, there was just us. ❤ Until someone else came around…