Az nlc. fórumon 20 éves fennállása óta közel 300 ezer témában indult csevegés, és több mint 1 millió hozzászólás született. A Facebook megjelenése és térhódítása miatt azonban azt tapasztaltuk, hogy a beszélgetések nagyrésze áttevődött a közösségi médiába, ezért úgy döntöttünk, a fórumot hibernáljuk, ezentúl csak olvasása lehetséges. Új hozzászólást és témát nem tudtok indítani, azonban a régi beszélgetéseket továbbra is megtaláljátok.

Angolul csak kezdőknek

Torolt_felhasznalo_562896
Torolt_felhasznalo_562896
Létrehozva: 2003. október 26. 10:11
EZ A TÉMÁT AZÉRT INDÍTOTTAM EL HOGY AZOK AZ EMBEREK IS MERJENEK ANGOLUL BESZÉLGETNI AKIKNEK A TUDÁSUK NEM OLYAN 'SOPHISTICADED'. MINDENKI BÍZTATOK HOGY BÁTRAN ÍRJA LE ANGOLUL AMIT AKAR MÉG AKKOR IS HA 'HÜLYESÉG' REMÉLEM EZT A TOPIKOT KERÜLIK AZ 'OKOSTÓBIÁSOK' ÉS NEM BÁTORTALANÍTJÁK EL A KEZDŐKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  1. Torolt_felhasznalo_455695
    Torolt_felhasznalo_455695
    2005. január 18. 07:551801.
    Hi Ópika!

It's very difficult! When I had a work a lot, I couldn't be here.

I think that I will have a complicated day. First, I have to keep a controlling on a hospital ward; sencondly I must to repair my girlfriend's degree work. It will not easy. I will take no little pains over with that!

I don't know, when I can be here, so I would have to good work and nice day. I promise, I will meaning if I have a freetime!

Bye
    előzmény:
    Torolt_felhasznalo_697986 (1800)

2. Torolt_felhasznalo_697986
    Torolt_felhasznalo_697986
    2005. január 17. 15:531800.
    Hi Girls! :)

It seems that my new position goes hand in hand with being unable to find a single moment during the day to write and read this forum. :( Now almost everybody has gone and I am alone in this room.

My weekend was quite O. K. Or better to say Saturday was a bit awful but Sunday, hmm. . . On Saturday I had to say goodby to one of my friends because she moved to an other town and although that town is not tooooo far from here I know that maybe once a month we will be able to meet. This fact made me sad.
    On Sunday I got up early and saw that everything is swimming in bright sunshine. So I calld ice-skating off and went for a promenade with my boyfriend.

Oh, tomorrow or this night I'll continue, I have to go.
    Have a nice evening!
    előzmény:
    Torolt_felhasznalo_603598 (0)

3. Torolt_felhasznalo_455695
    2005. január 17. 13:231799.
    Hi Chanda!

If I had some time, I would write to you!

I have to work now.

Bye
    előzmény:
    Torolt_felhasznalo_270138 (1798)

4. Torolt_felhasznalo_770932
    Torolt_felhasznalo_770932
    2005. január 17. 10:491798.
    Hello,
    How are you on this wintery morning? -10 degrees plus this fog! And I thought that we might can avoid winter in this season!!!!

We were in the ball on Saturday evening. It was very nice, I liked the food and the music (Fenyő Miklós was the guest star before midnight). We danced a lot but haven't won on the lottery.
    And next morning we slept till ten a. m. It is only unusual because since I have a child I could never rest till I didn't pick him up. So usualy after a party I got up at 7 or 8 am. and rush to get my baby. This time somehow I thought he is all right with my mom and I can take a nap. And it felt very good.
    In the afternoon I was bicycling 50 minutes!!! And watched the two last parts of Friends what my aunt recorded me from HBO. At least I think it was the last part as Monica and Chandler moved out . . . but Rachel came back from the Paris flight to Ross. It was very romantic!
    előzmény:

5. Torolt_felhasznalo_455695
    2005. január 17. 09:051797.
    Good morning, girls!

előzmény:

6. Torolt_felhasznalo_455695
    2005. január 14. 13:351796.
    I'm sorry, but I couldn't be here, because I had work a lot: my girlfriend and I will worked together in the hospital.
    In this reason, I helped to him, because her paper's have to makes. We had success! I'm very happy!

Other: I would like to relax on afternoon! But I could take it, because I have to go for shopping and I must to learn in English lessons. I have some homework. If I only have a freetime, I will read my book. My book's title: Let hold on Teréz mother. (It's not good translation!, but I don't know it's English title. )

So, don't be angry with me, but I go off, because I would to write a letter to my brother. I haven't written to him for ages.

I wish that you have a nice weekend and we can meet with them here!

Bye
    előzmény:

7. Torolt_felhasznalo_455695
    2005. január 14. 13:051795.
    Have a nice weekend, girls!
    előzmény:

8. Torolt_felhasznalo_697986
    2005. január 14. 09:191794.
    Thank you! :)

What a nice program you have! What are you going to wear? How does it look like?
    Last year I decided to learn dancing but till this time I haven't looked up any course. :( Soon I have to be able to dance because some of my friends are before marrying and I don't want to sit stupidly at their wedding.
    előzmény:
    Torolt_felhasznalo_270138 (1793)

9. Torolt_felhasznalo_770932
    2005. január 14. 08:411793.
    Congratulation! That is really a great news!
    I feel a bit down as I still have pain on my gum so I just wait to get over it.
    But tomorrow we go to ball and I hope we can enjoy ourself and dance a bit :)
    előzmény:
    Torolt_felhasznalo_697986 (1792)

10. Torolt_felhasznalo_697986
    2005. január 14. 07:541792.
    Hello!

Yesterday I had a day-off because I had to see some doctors. Actually I've chosen a g. p. :) It seems that I finaly settle down for a while (for a longer while) in a town where I work.
    And imagine what had happened to me on wednesday! I was promoted in a way. My tasks will be a bit different as now. I will have an overall knowledge of my workplace as a right hand of a 'leader'. I am verry happy! And my oportunity to practice languages will be increasing. :)

előzmény:

11. Torolt_felhasznalo_770932
    2005. január 13. 12:501791.
    Hello!

I'm living a very healthy life from 1st January. Yesterday I went to swim again and I did very well! I swam a lot! I even feel that the everyday exercises make me feel better.
    I have also a lot to do but if I finish before 5 p. m I'll pop in again today.

Bye!
    előzmény:

12. Torolt_felhasznalo_455695
    2005. január 13. 11:071790.
    I have work a lot. I'm very sad!

Probably, I will haven't freetime on today, in this reason I would like to make one's bow to you.

I wish you that have a pleasing day!

Bye
    előzmény:

13. Torolt_felhasznalo_455695
    2005. január 13. 07:571789.
    Congratulation! That's right!

I'm sorry, but I could'nt be here on yesterday, because I worked a lot. I will work a lot on today, too. So, I would like to welcome you and I wish you have a nice day and nice time!

If I have a some time, I will be here!

Bye
    előzmény:
    Torolt_felhasznalo_697986 (1788)

14. Torolt_felhasznalo_697986
    2005. január 12. 07:461788.
    Good morning!

Soure cream had gone from our town! I can see the building standing in front of my office. :)
    Imagine yesterday evening my aerobic trainer asked me to be next to her during the courses. And the reason for it: if she wants to have a look at others and stops doing the coreograph she would like to have somebody who can continue without her help and whom the others can follow. I was sooooo happy!

How was your evening?
    előzmény:

15. Torolt_felhasznalo_770932
    2005. január 11. 15:071787.
    I didn't do anything special on New Years Eve. In the last years I didn't have good parties on that special night. My boyfriend was sleeping till 11 p. m and I was bored and disappointed. At 11 my friends came and we spent the time together till 2 a. m, than everybody felt sleepy and went home. This year we decided we will travel somewhere around that time.
    I finally could eat at lunch! Wasn't easy but at least I feel that there is something in my stomach!
    előzmény:

16. Torolt_felhasznalo_697986
    2005. január 11. 14:491786.
    I've just realized that I had forgotten to drank champagne at New Year'se Eve! I don't like that drink but New Year's Eve its almost compulsory. :) At least drinking baby-champagne!
    előzmény:
    Torolt_felhasznalo_455695 (1785)

17. Torolt_felhasznalo_455695
    2005. január 11. 14:441785.
    Hi Ópika!

I work in County Hospital Department of Higienic, in Kecskemét.
    I ususally sit in front of my computer. I examine patient's papers and dokuments.

We went to my girlfriend on New Year's eve and we had onoin fried in bredcrumbs with potato and cucumber salad for dinner. After that, we have already drunk champagne before midnight. I don't like it, but I drank a glasses. Later, we went to my mother-in-low. My boyfriend dranks a little bit champagne with his parents, but I don't want to do it, because I had headache.

Sorry, but I have to go now, because I must to go gym. I will be late! I will write some line on tomorrow.

Bye Ópika and everybody!

I will be here on tomorrow. Have a nice day!
    előzmény:
    Torolt_felhasznalo_697986 (1784)

18. Torolt_felhasznalo_697986
    2005. január 11. 12:281784.
    Hi Girls!

I am back! :))) My computer didn't recovered from the illness of not letting me to surf on the net that's why I called a 'doctor' to him. Only a man can be so lazy. :))) Now it's operating but I don't know how long it will last.

I haven't been to the dentitst for ages. My last two visits 3 years ago were just for the sake of being sure that there isn't any problem, but I was affraid of discovering a hole or something like that. The last time when I needed the help of a dentist was when I was 13. :) But I think it's time for a new check up.

S. pyogenese: What's your job?

If new year's eve have once turned up here is my question:
    where and how did you spent that said-to-be-important evening?
    előzmény:

19. Torolt_felhasznalo_770932
    2005. január 11. 11:421783.
    Hello!
    Wonderful weather after the springy sunshine yesterday! :( Here is fog all over. . .
    Yesterday I went to the dentist to check my teeth and one of my tooth I felt I need to fill in. . but when the doctor saw it he said he pulls it out. (it was in a bad shape and anyway it was my wisdom tooth so he said I don't need it). He gave the injection right away to my mouth and after some fight he pulled it out.
    It was my first extraction of a tooth so I was really afraid. And I still can't eat just with difficulties so I am starving!
    But I hope in the future I won't have any problems with my teeth.
    Otherwise I was at home yesterday because I had some holidays from last year. I enjoyed it!
    I made some exercise also from a video-cassette 'with' Réka Rubint and I have muscle strain now.
    előzmény:

20. Torolt_felhasznalo_455695
    2005. január 11. 09:551782.
    Ópika! I have already written some line for you.

I don't like this English book. I'm very angry. :-(((( BUT I MUST TO LEARN IT!

I hope that you will fill so good!
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    I'm going to drink a cup of coffe, and after that I start to learn again.
    előzmény:
    Torolt_felhasznalo_697986 (1780)

21. Torolt_felhasznalo_455695
    2005. január 11. 09:431781.
    Hi girls! Here I am.

I was very busy on yesterday, in this reason I couldn't be here.
    After work, I have to buy some sweets and juice, because my friends came to me. We talking about New Year's day and Christmas day.
    I felt tired, when she started home. Even so, I have learned in English and I maked my homework. (I have to long learned, because I1m going to exam on March. =written examination)

ps. : I'am reading now your letter. I'am very happy, because you responded my question.

Bye
    előzmény:

22. Torolt_felhasznalo_697986
    2005. január 10. 15:311780.
    beach volleyball. :)
    előzmény:
    Torolt_felhasznalo_697986 (1779)

23. Torolt_felhasznalo_697986
    2005. január 10. 15:301779.
    Ups, I missed the meeting. :) Maybe tomorrow it'll be o. k.
    I am fighting with my computer all day. Now I am sitting in front of one of my collagues gadget, because mine don't let me surfing on the Net. But I am clever and can cope with this kind of problems! :)

What I do in my freetime depends on the opportunities and of course on my mood. I'm getting even more appreciate Mother Nature. So if I can I spend some time in the open air. Till September I worked in Budapest and I missed the greens of trees and grass. . .
    I like reading, cooking, baking, making thing by my hand - I mean painting of flowerpots. . . and of course chatting! :) Unfortunatelly lot of my friends from the colledge left the town where I had felt during colledge years I could settle down. Now I am not that sure at all, but never mind. God plans Man does. (?)

Today I am going to help to my friend in writting her homework in English. Than I go to do some aerobic. Kick-box one. My favourite. After this course I can sleep as deep as a baby. :)
    Oh, I forgot to tell that I like open-air sports. I decided to learn strand volleyball this summer. Or sooner if the weather turns warmer.

I must finish now. See you tomorrow!
    Have a nice time with your collagure!
    előzmény:

24. Torolt_felhasznalo_455695
    2005. január 10. 14:061778.
    I'm very sad. I'm alone.

I think I'm telling you good-bye now.
    I will be here on tomorrow!

HAVE A NICE TIME!
    előzmény:

25. Torolt_felhasznalo_455695
    2005. január 10. 13:321777.
    Hi everybody!

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to come forward, but I was working a lot from 10 o'clock to half past 12. After I had finished my work, I drank a cup of coffe, after that I was have breakfast. I had chicken soup and bolognai spaghetti for lunch, but I don't feel hungry not at all.

I will finish my work at three o'clock. After that I have to hie to my home, because my collegue will come to me. Before this time, I have to buy a little bit sweets and juice. In my opinion, I wil very tired in the evening. If I had a little bit freetime- for example: in the evening- , I would read my favorite book. It's title: Diary of Bridget Jones.

What do you do in your freetime? I often learn in English language or read a book, when I have some freetime.

I can't think of anything else to write at the moment.

előzmény:

Címlap